DIGITAL MARKETING is an umbrella term for the targeted, measurable, and interactive marketing of products or services using digital technologies to reach and convert leads into customers and retain them. Moreover, Digital marketing is an effective way to create a relationship with the consumer that has depth and relevance. In this sense it’s all about the art of communicating with your customers, being relevant and providing value, and building long term, sustainable relationships. The power of Digital Marketing allows geophysical barriers to disappear making all consumers and businesses on earth potential customers and suppliers.
Put it simply, Digital marketing is basically a component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services.
During the course of its development it has changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life and as people increasingly began to use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing has taken over all businesses, employing variety of digital tools such as search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace.
Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television, mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. It is the extension to non-Internet channels that differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.
Digital marketing in India is a booming career today. Companies that are looking for marketing professionals proficient in industry-relevant skills. They want employees who can help them develop their business, increase their leads, sales and profits.
- Active industry Collaboration – A number of Digital Marketing professionals get involved in the program through semimars, special lectures and immersion program that helps networking with industry leaders.
- One-on-one mentorship – You can also interact with your mentor online 24X7
- Develop your own Digital Business Plan
- Intensive Immesion Program
- Capstone Project – This allows you to apply your learning to real life projects with the guidance of industry mentors.
- Post Program Career Planning & Support – MADE Career planning & Support division, in association with industry professionals, will constantly monitor and advise you on building your core strengths to facilitate a career track.
Learning from the Program
- To prepare the candidates to learn the key concepts and techniques of Digital Marketing. Hands- on approach to ensure all the concepts are clearly understood and applied during the session and in turn helps in enhancing the number of leads generated.
- After the completion of the course, the participants will have complete knowledge of designing an effective digital marketing campaign for their assignments.
- After the completion of the course, the participants will be able to take assignments, design campaigns, set up their own startup business. MADE ACADEMY will provide incubation facility, training and support
Applied Skills that make you ready for the market
- Website Design & Development using WordPress
- Search Engines (Google.com, Yahoo.com, Bing.com)
- Advanced SEO with HTML (Onpage, Offpage, Blogs, Content Optimization)
- SEM, Pay per Click (PPC), Google Adwords, Yahoo & Bing Ad center
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google plus)
- Email Campaigns & Affiliate Marketing
- Public Data Explorer and Website Optimizer.
- Youtube Video Advertisements, Mobile Apps Promotions
- Display Advertising, Online Reputation Management
- Google Adsense & Google Maps (Local SEO)
- Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console
- Google Analytics, Google Ad words and Google Certification
- Bing, Hootsuite, Hubspot & Facebook Certification
- Quora Ads, Tik Tok, Hello App Advertising
- Shopping Ads, Gmail Ads, Remarketing Campaigns,
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Digital Marketing
- AI Tools for Content Creation and Marketing
- High Demand for Digital Marketers
- Great Growth Prospects
- Start Your Own Business (or Promote the Existing One)
- Get Better Pay
- Easy to Start a Career
- Full of Variety
- A Technical and Creative Field
Who Should Take This Program
- Marketing Professionals
- Students specializing in Marketing
- Individuals wanting to switch Career
- CEOs who look for expanding their business
- Business Owners who need to keep close tab on their business
- IT Professionals
- Scholarship Under Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Scheme (Student cost only 3%)
- Study Now – Pay Later
FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL THE ACADEMY IS OFFERING SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP Hurry up and Apply to book your seat!
PHASE I : Theory & Strategic Planning
- FUNDAMENTALS OF MARKETING & DIGITAL FRAMEWORK:
Over view of Marketing | Concepts | Customer Segmentation | Targeting and positioning
Digital Marketing – Definition, objectives, techniques, process and integration with overall marketing strategy I Competitor Profiling I Behavioural Approaches to Marketing
PHASE II : Applied Learning, Tools & Digital Ecosystem
- Strategic Digital Marketing 1 : Consumer acquisition Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization
(SEO), Three players of SEO, Major player market value, search eco- system, Keywords planning, Website traffic planning, On Page optimization, Off Page optimization, Pros and Cons of SEO!
- Social media Optimization
(Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram), Impact of social media on all areas of business, for small business, Types of conversation, social exposure categories, Value of integrated media, social media team structure.
- Google Adwords
PPC using Google Adwords, search engine and traffic, creating google adword account and its structure.
- Lead Generation:
Understanding Lead generation and its importance, Landing Pages, Lead Generation strategy.
- Online Advertising:
Understanding online advertising, its types, Display and Contextual Advertising, tracking and measuring ROI of online advertising. types, Display and Contextual Advertising, tracking and measuring ROI of online advertising.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Strategic Digital Marketing 1 : Consumer Fostering & Retention Strategy
- Conversion Optimization
Conversion optimization, Assessment of Cost / benefits
- E-mail & Affiliate Marketin
E-mail, Best profitable platform, Types of E-mail Marketing, Problem and issues with Email Marketing, its critical elements, Cyber laws, Technology of Email marketing, About spamming and techniques to avoid it, Automation
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics, Quantitative and Qualitative data, Competitor data, Customer intent, its Online and Offline use, Setting up goals, know about visitors demographic
- Mobile Marketing
Mobile Marketing, Cost of missing mobile, Mobile Marketing Vs Advertising, Who needs mobile marketing, Mobiles Role in Marketing, Mobile and other digital channels
- Conversion Optimization
PHASE III : CAPSTONE
- Real Time Project Execution mentored by Industry Professional, Showcasing Own Digital Portfolio
What makes Digital Marketing course at MADE ACADEMY important?
- This course has been developed in association with NOBLE ANALYTICA
- an industry leader in SME sector
- The course is delivered by a mix of professionals from industry, academia and consulting profession to provide a holistic view
- Focus on Implementing digital marketing in practical business
- This digital marketing course will teach you to quantify business value
- You become adept at making informed and smart decision for your company
- This course will help you gain detailed insight via data visualization
- You learn to take the responsibility of putting off your company ahead in the competition
- This digital marketing course helps you maintaining your competitive edge in career planning
PROF MANOJ KUMAR SHARMA
Specialization Area: Product Development | Training & Mentoring | Brand Management | Corporate Communication | Digital Marketing | Education Marketing & Counseling Services | Channel Management | Event Management | Media Planning & Promotions | Data Management
Specialization Area: Brand Promotion | Business Development | Training | Product Development | Digital Marketing | Counselling | Pipeline Management | Corporate Relations | Education Marketing | Event Management | Media Buying & Planning| Digital Sales
Prospective Placement Providers
POST COMPLETION SUPPORT:
MADE will provide following support services for our participants
- 100% Guaranteed Placement: We will ensure your placement in MNC’s, Mid & Small Size Companies or Ecommerce portals
- Resume Support: Resume makes the first impression. At MADE ACADEMY you can curate a customized resume with the support of experts to make your first impression the best one
- Interview Questions: Team of experts shall equip you with a set of probable interview questions and answers to face the interviews confidently
- Mock Interviews: As part of Action Learning our experts will help you to increase your placement success by practicing numerous mock interview sessions
- Job Updates: MADE career planning team shall post all latest job updates
- Help in setting up your own business
- Any one with knowledge of Computing Technologies and desire to walk through the process
- Ideally one should have done graduation and acquired computing skills
Earn a Certificate of Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Marketing from the MANAGEMENT ACADEMY FOR
DIGITAL ECONOMY IN INDIA endorsed by the industry and Govt agency.