The next big thing
Business Analytics is a data driven approach to decision making and problem solving. This field of study combines data, information technology, statistical analysis, quantitative methods and computer-based models into one to provide decision makers all the possible scenarios to make a well thought out and researched decision. The computer-based model ensures that decision makers are able to see performance of decision under various scenarios. Thus, business analytics has evolved as a methodology or tool to make a sound commercial decision that impacts functioning of the whole organization.
In recent years, Business Analytics has become vital management tool for the growth and development of the companies using statistical tools to decode consumer insights based on accrued data and the Business Intelligence that garners key insights to help predict future consumer behaviour and help businesses run better. Business analytics can help improve profitability of a business, increase revenue, market share and provide better return to a shareholder. Companies are generating data through multiple sources such as business people, marketing, education, engineering, medicine, social media, on-line transactions, call centers, sensors, web logs and telecommunications etc. Business Analysis acts like a pin which holds the business together. Research by McKinsey shows, organizations that invest in big data yield a six percent average increase in profits, which jumps to nine percent for investments spanning five years.
Recent study by
found that companies are
using data to
WHY STUDY BUSINESS ANALYTICS
Prompted by the ever changing competitive structure businesses are steadily innovating new strategies of doing business and remodeling them to fit the new business demands. Data has emerged as the centrepiece of planning new business strategy.Companies produce humongous data sets at hand and if they can use this data in the right way, their businesses can flourish.
Business analytics is the key differentiator, which provides a competitive edge to companies across industries. That is why analytics is important that can help in making informed business decisions and bring agility to a business. Business decisions cannot be made by technological devices, you need human brains with adept knowledge and skillsets to make things work in favour of your business. This is where the role of a business analyst begins. Companies are eager to deploy analytics as a competitive tool but face huge shortage of trained analytics professionals. Trained professionals are in great demand who can interpret those analyses in the context of the business and add value to decision making and strategic planning.
If you’re interested in capitalizing on the need for data-minded professionals, taking This course in BUSINESS ANALYTICS can be a way to Broaden your skillset and Take your career to the next level
Through learning how to recognize trends, test hypotheses, and draw conclusions from population samples, you can build an analytical framework that can be applied in your everyday decision-making and help your organization thrive.
- World class Curriculum
- Designed by academic and industry professionals
- Applied Learning
- Industry Projects
- 24X7 access to Next-Gen Innovation Lab
- Business Design Lab with latest software
- Training in entrepreneurship
Learning from the Program
- Explain how data is used for recruiting and performance evaluation
- Model supply and demand for various business scenarios
- Solve business problems with data-driven decision-making
- Understand the tools used to predict customer behavior
- Gain knowledge and skills on descriptive, diagnostic and visual analytics
- Learn Business Intelligence Tools to start doing these analytics using self-service
- Learn how to apply basic statistics to explore and understand business data
- Learn to effectively present the analysis to management using visualization techniques
- Be aware of what is possible using predictive, prescriptive and big data analytics
- Identify at least one area where he/she can apply analytics to get business insights in a company
- Identify decision points where analytics will help to take a fact-based prudent decision
Important Areas taught in this course are
- Data Driven Management, Microsoft Excel
- Business Analytics Fundamentals
- Applied Analytics methodology
UNDERSTANDING & EXPLORING DATA
Tools for Exploratory Data Analytics (EDA)
- Box plot
- Multi-vari chart
- Pareto chart
- Scatter plot
- Stem-and-leaf plot
- Parallel coordinates
VISUAL ANALYTICS / DECISION ANALYTICS
Decision Tree, influence diagrams, Visual graphic, variety of tools and aspects of psychology, management techniques and economics.
DESCRIPTIVE / DIAGNOSTIC ANALYTICS
- Diagnostic techniques, mining historical data, identify common patterns, correlations between certain outcomes
- Hands-on Practice of Diagnostic techniques
- Interactive Presentation
- Predictive Modeling
- Statistical Algorithms – Linear Regression, Logistic regression, Clustering
- Data Mining – Process & Strategy
- Time Series Forecasting – Overview with case studies Time Pattern – Trend, Seasonality, Cycle
- Time Series Forecasting Model – ARIMA, Exponential Smoothening
- Overview with real life examples, actionable insights
- Overview of Linear Programming, scenarios
BIG DATA ANALYTICS
- What and Why Big Data Analytics, Big Data case studies Big Data technology
- Machine Learning Algorithm overview Internet of Things (IoT)
PROF H. V DINESH PRASAD
DR. PROF. M R SRIPATHI RAO
MS. AMITHA PRASAD
Dr.JAY BHARATHEESH SIMHA
PROF SUDHEENDRA M
DR. PRAVEEN M P
KANCHAN KUMAR BHOWMIK
PROF. MUZAMMIL AHMED
Career Prospects & Job Profiles
The business analytics industry is expected to become $71.1 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7%. In India alone, demand for business analytics professionals grew by 400%; in contrast the supply grew by just 19%.
Data Science in India is the place to be to participate in the booming industry of analytics and data science.
LinkedIn lists business analysis as one of the skills companies need most and the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects operations research analyst jobs to grow by 27 percent through 2026—a rate much faster than the average for all occupations.
Successful postgraduates can secure jobs as Business Analyst, Business Analyst Industry Expert, Business Analyst Project Manager, Data Analyst, Big Data Analyst, Data Warehousing Expert, Business Intelligence Expert, and Data Mining Expert, etc.
Industries such as Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Oil and Gas, Social Media, Gaming, will also offer employment to candidates.
Prospective Placement Providers
What makes business analytics course at MADE ACADEMY important?
- This course has been developed in association with NOBLE ANALYTICA
- an industry leader in SME sector
- The course is delivered by a mix of professionals from industry, academia and consulting profession to provide a holistic view
- Focus on Implementing business analytics in practical business
- This business analytics course will teach you to quantify business value
- You become adept at making informed and smart decision for your company
- This course will help you gain detailed insight via data visualization
- You learn to take the responsibility of putting off your company ahead in the competition.
- This business analytics course helps you maintaining your competitive edge in career planning
Who Should Take This Program
- Fresh graduates looking to make career in Business Analytics
- Accounts professionals who wish to explore career opportunity in Business Analytics
- General management professionals looking to shift their career
- Commerce graduates who wish to get into advanced career path
- Graduates with skills in maths, statistics
- Scholarship Under Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Scheme (Student cost only 3%)
- Study Now – Pay Later
FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL THE ACADEMY IS OFFERING SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP Hurry up and Apply to book your seat!
- Minimum 50% in GRADUATE DEGREE B E, B. Tech.
- Other degree with 50% marks with maths, statistics, economics and knowledge of computer basics
- Work experience of 1-2 years preferred
Fill up the Application Form through
the link provided for Online Application
POST COMPLETION SUPPORT:
MADE will provide following support services for our participants
- 100% Guaranteed Placement: We will ensure your placement in MNC’s, Mid & Small Size Companies or Ecommerce portals
- Resume Support: Resume makes the first impression. At MADE ACADEMY you can curate a customized resume with the support of experts to make your first impression the best one
- Interview Questions: Team of experts shall equip you with a set of probable interview
- questions and answers to face the interviews confidently
- Mock Interviews: As part of Action Learning our experts will help you to increase your placement success by practicing numerous mock interview sessions
- Job Updates: MADE career planning team shall post all latest job updates
- Help in setting up your own business
Earn a Certificate of Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics from the MANAGEMENT ACADEMY FOR
DIGITAL ECONOMY IN INDIA endorsed by the industry and Govt agency.