Eligibility Criteria for all PG Programmes
- All the candidates are required to fill up the application form for each course
- Application must be accompanied by aadhaar card, digital photo, scanned copies of degree, diploma etc.
- Score card
- Application fee if any
aggregate marks in
Degree Programme or Grade ‘B-’
Test of Admission
- CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ PGCET/ K-MAT / Any other
- MAT/CMAT score of 75 percentile and above
- CAT/XAT score of 70 percentile and above
- GMAT Score of 550 and above
- NMAT Score – Minimum required score 140
- PGCET score 50%
- K-MAT score 50%
You can also take
MADE ENTRANCE TEST (M E T)
M E T is an online test with flexibility of location and time.
Followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Applications will be scrutinized by the admissions committee
- All short listed candidates will be invited for personal interview in person or video conferencing
- Successful candidates will be issued a “letter of offer” by email.
All those who wish to confirm their admission will be required to block their seats by depositing the required fee as communicated in the “letter of offer”